1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
The administrator of personal data is the company Ag-hosting sro, registered office Modranská 3 Trnava 917 01, IČO: 52723551, Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Trnava, File number 45685 / T Seller's contact details: email:
2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is processed for the purposes of registration, purchase through the online store and to exercise the rights and obligations arising between you and Ag-hosting s.r.o. These are the following personal data of the customer: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, customer's address, delivery address, customer's IP address.
The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the consent given to the controller in the sense of:
- performance of the contract, Article 6 (1) 1 letter (b) the GDPR and the fulfillment of the rights and obligations of the administrator under Article 6 (2). 1 letter c) GDPR,
- Article 6 (1) (a) a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") for direct marketing purposes, unless the goods have been ordered,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in carrying out direct marketing pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR
The processing of personal data is in the case of the purchase of goods, services through the online store, necessary for the fulfillment of the contract for the purchase of goods, services and for the purposes of fulfilling the legal obligation of Ag-hosting s.r.o
There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator in the sense of Art. 22 GDPR.
3. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is processed for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship (for a maximum of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship) or until revocation of consent to processing personal data in writing addressed to the seller, by mail, telephone or electronically at e-mail
4. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The recipients of personal data are the following persons:
- a courier or transport company which ensures the delivery of goods to the customer, as another intermediary
5. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access to personal data
- to correct personal data
- to limit the processing of personal data
- to delete personal data
- the portability of personal data
- object to the processing of personal data
If you believe that your right to privacy has been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
6. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
The controller undertakes to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data in order to prevent unauthorized access to or loss of such data. The controller declares that access to personal data will be accessible only to authorized persons obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data recorded in paper form.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
By sending an order from the online store, you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions of personal data protection and unconditionally agree with them. The administrator reserves the right to change these conditions. The current version of the terms and conditions is published on the administrator's website.
Date of last update 07.05.2021